Thursday, August 16, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 13 and 14



These are page 13 and 14 of my recent mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Perth, Western Australia.

I've used the pinks and purples in the postcard for both pages here. I've randomly stamped some designs on all the pattern papers on page 13 and 14 and had added some sequins on all the flowers for a little blings too.


On pg 14, I've masked a frame around the postcard and had added some butterflies stampings to it for more interesting look.

2 comments:

Admin said...

This is stunning, you do very good work, I am always astonished when I see what you have done next, I'm still new to your blog but this is beautiful. The colors are so vibrant and just light up my pc screen. I love it, very nice!

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! I love your close-ups very much - makes one realize how many details and leyers there are! Your minialbum is totally awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin