Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All About You ATC







This is some of the ATCs that I've made for a recent swap that I'm in. It's an "all about you" ATC swap.
I must admit that this is my first time making ATCs. I've made three different designs of ATCs for my swap. Since it's an "all about me" ATC, I've kept mt style to the fullest while designing these ATCs.
I've used transparencies in all my ATCs and the background is actually done using some masking, stenciling, doodling and stamping technique. To add some details on the transparencies, I've used paint markers to doodle some flourishes on it. I've also added a ribbon to soften the look of it. I hope that I've not done too bad for my first ever ATC.
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Color Box and Memories, Brads: Making Memories, Other: Uni-ball White Signo Pen, Zig, transparency

10 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Oh my goodness, Irene!...This is absolutely beeeeeautiful!.....and what a cool idea for a swap circle!...simply stunning!

Marcia said...

I think you have done GREAT for your first ATC. Wish I could do half so well with anything I do!!

Marcia

Kathy said...

Oh! What beautiful little cards you created! All the detail you put on them is amazing!

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB IRENE, JUST GORGEOUS!LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES YOU USED.

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow! It's so pretty. You rock!

Liza said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Irene!!!

Ying Pang, said...

Your ATC is really beautiful and it's really your style, can't wait to receive it !!:-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are sooo georgeous ,and for your first atempt you ort to be very proud of your self ,well done ,Dawnx

Catherine said...

Stunning as always! I've admired your work for quite some time now. You really are so talented!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin