Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneak Peek of Workshop in KL

Here's a little sneak peek on the project that I've created for the workshop in Kuala Lumpur this 18th April. This project consists of various techniques used on acrylics and I do hope that it could make anyone fall in love and have a different thoughts about using acrylic in their future projects. You'll be playing with loads of different mediums in creating this project.
I was told that there are only 2 spots left and if you're interested in joining this workshop, the details are below and you could sign up here.
Hope to see you all there!
I'm still busy packing for the big move this weekend. There's so much to pack and the funny part is that while packing, I've discovered so much stuffs that I've had all this time but did not know about it...lol! This had certainly kept my packing process interesting.

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WOW!!!! Can't wait to see more........

Mescrap said...

Wow !
So lucky to have a chance to join in your class.

mininessie said...

wowow! :D

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Ohhhhhhhhh
Can't wait to see the whole project.... this is looking awesome already!!!!!!

Have fun Irene!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin