Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Sneak Peek!!

It's time again for me to blog on The Crop Spot this week. This week's tutorial will teach you how to easily create borders and layers using the masking technique. Here's a sneak peek of the project that I've created exclusively for them.

I've also used a lot of Distress Stickles in this project hoping to inspire more of you to try them. It's a really cool product where you could use it to instantly create a distressed look with textures to your project. Simply click here to read more about this project. Feel free to leave your comment there.

I'm also having a stamp giveaway now. To participate, just scroll down a little and post your comment with your answer there. Good Luck!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

BRAVO!!!!!
Beauty!!! Fantastic layout!!!
Sweet boy.....

mininessie said...

the project looks awesome Irene :D

Anonymous said...

Great look! The tutorial is well done. Would love to know more about Copic markers. They are very expensive. Are they that much better than others to justify the price?

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi, I've actually just used Copic markers since I'm with Scrapbooking R Us and I've found it an amazing product especially for colouring stamp images and altering colours of embellishment. The great thing is that it could be use on most surfaces. Eventhough the price is a little costly but I think it's worth to get yourself a few to try it out.

Kathlene said...

As usual, Irene, your work is simply amazing. I bought some distress stickles over the weekend on your advice and am going to give them a try! Thanks and have a terrific day!

Esther said...

Oh wow.
I love all of your work.

If you ever come to the netherlands to demonstrate please let me know.

I'll be in front of the door in a sleepingbag.... LOL

amylynne said...

Love this Irene...you are always such an inspiration! Can't wait to see more!

Joy said...

You're such a fantastic artist Irene! Im so inlove with all your crafts :) Thanks and have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin