Monday, July 20, 2009

Mini Album Tutorials at The Crop Spot!!

It's the third week of July and time for me to blog on a mini album tutorial on The Crop Spot! Here are some sneak peeks of the mini album.



I'll be posting page by page tutorials on this mini album on The Crop Spot throughout this week. To follow along the tutorials or check out this mini album, simply click here. The blog owners had added the comment posting tool on the blog. Please feel free to leave any comments you have about my projects there or here.

I'll also be having another giveaway on my blog soon. Do keep an eye for it as you won't want to miss it! Have a great week!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

I love your blog! Your works fantastics!!!!!Your hands from gold! Talent!!!!! Thanks for inspiration!
Have a great week...

mininessie said...

really precious Irene :D

md said...

SUBLIME BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
md

Melissa S. said...

Woo Hoo another mini. I sat with my mom at the hospital last night and got 2 pages finished from the most recent album. Too many life things have been getting in the way of my scrapping lately.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome :)! I will watch for the giveaway!!! ~xo Jess

Kiki K said...

I have a blog award for you. Come and get it. http://starttoscrap.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post_21.html

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations. an inspiration
Jo~Ann R

Rhayne said...

Love your tutorials and have been watching them awhile!

Just a thought on the current mini-album tutorial: it may be helpful to show an image of each letter by itself. I was having trouble finding some of the elements as you described them. Your projects generally have SO many interesting things going on and this album has a lot of layers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin