Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Peek of another post on The Crop Spot!

It's time again for me to share with you the sneak peek of my blog post on The Crop Spot this week. If you wish to follow along the tutorial or check out this project, just click here.

This is a layout that I've used the masking technique to alter the shape of it. It's an easy way to change the visual appearance of a layout.

Don't forget that you could easily find all the products used on my projects for them on their store. There's this cool tool that simply let you add stuffs to your cart directly from my blog post. Grab them while they are still available. Try it!

I'll be posting on their blog with an exclusive project every Monday. Feel free to post all your comments, feedback or questions here on this post after you've checked out the blog post. If you have a question, simply post it here and I'll try to answer it for you.

3 comments:

Wil said...

o wat mooi weer zeg geniet er steeds van wat jij maakt super

Melissa S. said...

Irene, I just checked out this weeks tutorial over at the Crop Spot. Thank you as always for sharing. I love the Layout.

Jane F. Smith said...

Very cool!! I stopped by...great job and great work!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin