Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Monday again!

It's Monday again and time for me to blog on The Crop Spot! Here's a sneak peek of the last project that I've created for The Scrapbooking Supplies R Us this month.


I've enjoyed using various Jenni Bowlin Studio products in this project. I've had some fun playing along with some chipboard buttons as part of the design. To read more or follow the tutorial on this project, simply click here.

Feel free to leave any comments you have about this project here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

dutchdollie said...

I LOVE Your ideas! I get such great ideas from your blog to bring new looks to my scrapping !

I left you a blog award on my blog:)

http://scrappingthroughthepainoftrigem.blogspot.com

dutchdollie said...

I LOVE your stuff! Everytime I visit I get more and mroe ideas!

I nominated your for a blog award, so hop on over to my blog and get it!

http://scrappinthroughthepainoftrigem.blogspot.com

Wow Gold said...

nice blog.

Wow Gold said...

nice blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin