Monday, October 5, 2009

First Project at The Crop Spot This Month!

It's time for me to share my first project for The Crop Spot this month. Below is a sneak peek of the project.
I've had a chance to play with some gorgeous pattern papers from BoBunny. The technique involved in this week's project would be "Stitching to Create Layers and Linkage". Want to know what this technique is all about? Check it out at my post at The Crop Spot here. Besides stitching, you'll also have a chance to do more stamping, inking, masking and etc. Hope you all like the project!

The giveaway at The Crop Spot is still ongoing. If you wish to try your luck, check out the details here . Scroll down on that post to read all about it. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Irene!!!!
Beauty indescribable!!! It was pleasant acrilic circle.
Thanks for a blog and for types! Recently tried your "recipe" to tint flowers acryle - fantastic effect!!!
Now so I will always do.
Thanks!!!!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Rhayne said...

Just read through it and as always, great work! I love the bit of web in the stitched circle :O)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin