Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday!!

Well, I never loved Mondays in the past, but now, every Monday seems to be so much fun and filled with loads of excitement for me. This week on The Crop Spot, I'll be sharing a project which is created using one of Hiro's very cute picture. I just love looking at this picture. He is so small and innocent then...lol!
The main technique involved in today's tutorial would be "Embossing on grunge paper". This is a really fun technique and could easily add textures and dimensions to your project. Besides that, I've been playing with loads of different shapes of dew drops and distressing some paper flowers. Wanna check it out? Click here.
I think they are also about to announce the winner for the huge mini album giveaway. Do keep an eye for it.

Lastly, my blog's celebration giveaway is still on going. For those of you who wants to try your luck, here's the link to it. Have fun!

3 comments:

Nikki Love said...

lovin' your dew drops!!! still crossing my fingers on the mini-album give-away too ;) Happy Monday Irene!!

Scrap by Heart said...

I Loooove your art. As always your work inspires me to try new technices and different ways to design a layout. You are realy the BEST scrapbooker in the world! Tina

2amscrapper said...

Going to check out the technique now--this look is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin