Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Schedule at USA!!


Last week, I've promised to post about my schedule while at USA. Hopefully some of you would be able to make it to these places and say hi or join me for a fun scrapping session!

First of all, I'll be flying on the 21st and reach at LAX on the 21st as well. My and my hubby will be taking some time to adjust to the time differences on the 22nd.

I'll be attending the Pre-CHA Craft Supershow on the 23rd. I'll be demoing and doing make and takes the whole day at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us booth which is booth no. 947. I'll be there from 10am till 6pm. If you have any questions at all about any of my techniques on my blog or on my work, feel free to come and ask away.

On 24th till 26th, I'll be making rounds at CHA with my sponsorers. I'll be going to various booths and checking stuffs out. You could see some of my projects in real life at Clear Scraps booth (1573) and Advantus/Tim Holtz idea-ology booth (2140, 2234). Hope you all like what you all see.

On 25th morning, I'll be at Clear Scraps booth for about 2 to 3 hours. Come on over and if you have any particular questions about working with Clear scraps stuffs, I'll be glad to answer them for you. You'll also be able to see some of my samples using Clear Scraps latest release for this coming CHA. I'm so excited and can't wait to share them with you.

I'll be at San Jose on the 27th and hopefully will get to do some shopping on that day and on the 28th. I might also be dropping by Memories Live On on that day to sort out some last minute preparations for the classes.

On 29th evening, I'll be teaching a class. I just can't wait to get all your hands looking interesting and have an amazing time with you all. if you have any questions as to what you must bring for the class, you can email me or the organizers.

On 30th, it will be a full day of fun, creativity and party! Bring your apron if you want but you will still get your first signature artsy hands after this class with me. I'm not kidding! You'll love it and if you need to be somewhere else after this class, you might want to bring along some baby wipes....LOL! I'll be flying home on the 31st.

So, now you have it. My schedule for the USA trip. I do hope to get loads of hugs and "hi"s from you all and make this trip a rememberable one! Feel free to email me any questions that you have.

6 comments:

LISA said...

Irene, have fun while you are here in the states!! Have a blast at CHA. Sorry I will not meet you as I attended the last CHA in Orlando, and have my trip to Colorado for Swirlydoos Camp in April. Maybe the next time you are here!! Have fun!!

Rhayne said...

It's awesome that you're coming to the US... but I'll have to wait til you're closer to the Northeast to pay you a visit :o) Til then I'll keep learning as much as I can on your blog!

Jude said...

USA is so lucky to have U, I wish U were comming down under, Here's hoping. Have fun, just love that altered box.
Arohanui Xx

Melissa S. said...

Irene, I can't wait, You are going to be in san Jose and I'm going to be there too. Just think all day Sat. and the projects look fantastic. I have been looking forward to meeting you for a long time and now it is almost here. Woo Hoo. See you in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

Have fun while you are here in the
states!!
You are also invited to come to Israel, to see the sites and jerusalem.
meanwhlie you can see some of my scrapwork here:

http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/scrapbooking/PK_1/scp_1.html

Scrapmania said...

Hello

And when will you come in Europe????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin