Monday, March 22, 2010

Mini at The Crop Spot!

This week's project at The Crop Spot is a total new project to me. It's my first wood album on my wedding pictures. This project features the wood mosaic album by Kaisercraft and the super gorgeous papers of the "Mr & Mrs" line by TPC Studio. Besides that, I've also used some beautiful embellishment by Prima, Harmonie, Maya Road and Hambly.

I'll be posting a full week of tutorials at The Crop Spot on this mini album. Hope you all follow along and have fun!

I'll be sharing details on my next teaching trip very soon. Keep an eye for it! For those of you who are on facebook, feel free to add me and chat with me there!

5 comments:

Chany Tzera said...

wonderful work, ingenuity and dedication, you're a genius, everything you touch turns it into gold, Chany

mininessie said...

looks so wonderful Irene!

Michele said...

Irene, I'm new to your blog and wanted to let you know this is lovely! I really like the white flowers and leaves and the scroll!

valeria vac said...

One of the most beautiful mini album I've ever seem!!! You are amazing Irene!!!

The Paper Company Studio said...

beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin