Thursday, April 22, 2010

Next Teaching Trip!

It's time for me to make this official announcement here! My next teaching trip will be to Singapore!! I'll be teaching two workshops at Made With Love in Singapore! For those of you nearby or planning to take some workshops with me, check out the details by clicking on the "CLASSES" page above. Be one of the early birds and enjoy some discounts. Hope to meet you all there!!!

If you've noticed, I've added some page tabs on top of my blog to make it easier for you all. No more searching for my email and contact around.

4 comments:

Stamp Enjoy said...

http://www.stampenjoy.kingeshop.com/Events-bcfaaaaaa.asp

Shamma Parvin said...

Hi Irene....wow this is what i've been waiting for.. Will definitely see you here in Singapore :)

Lili Sulastri said...

Thx for making it easier for us to navigate around your blog. Have a safe trip to Singapore.

Marta said...

Good luck, im so far from Singapore :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin