Monday, June 7, 2010

The Crop Spot!

It's Monday at The Crop Spot again! It's time for me to post a project with tutorial there. This week, I'm sharing the tutorial on the above layout titled "Reaching High". This layout features the beautiful papers by Prima Marketing and the technique "Cutting Through Paintables".  There are also various other techniques used in creating this layout. Make sure you all go on over to The Crop Spot to check it out. 

I was wondering if any of you are from Hong Kong? Is there a scrapping community there? I'm eager to find out more about the scrapping community there. If you're from there, feel free to email me and chat.

Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!! Strangely beautifully!!!!!!!!!

LucianaW said...

Irene...so gorgeous!!! You are the great scrapper!!!
Kisses from Brazil!!

Stamp Enjoy said...

Tes pages sont des trésors remplies de petits détails croustillants. J'adore

Lisa said...

Your work is absolutely AMAZING! Each time I look at a layout I find something new I hadn't seen before. :)

Anonymous said...

tres jolie page ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Angie Smith said...

Totally awesome, Irene!!!! I love layering and you do it sooooo well!

Angie
overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

2amscrapper said...

I love the movement in this layout.

Cindy Gay said...

So beautiful. Like the swirls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin