Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swirlydoos August kit Reveal!

This month's Swirlydoos kit is finally revealed! The name of this kit is "Shabby Ambition"! I really love how this kit is so soft and elegant kit! You can find products from Iron Orchid Designs, Prima, Webster's Pages, Shimmerz and more! I'll be sharing my work using this kit soon. In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks of it.




Swirlydoos and IOD is also having a "Double Whammy IOD Contest" now. If you want to try to win some goodies, check it out!

Don't forget that my "1000 Posts Celebration" is still on going. For those of you who wants to try your luck in winning some goodies, check it out here.

I won't be posting a tutorial on The Crop Spot this week. I will only resume posting on next Monday! Happy scrapping till then!

3 comments:

lutingobelin said...

it looks so romantique, love it

Ruth Philps said...

The more I see of these kits the more I think i am going to have to sign up for them!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

yummie scrumptious goodies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin