Thursday, November 25, 2010

Forever Yours Card

This is a very simple card that I've created using Bo Bunny's Crazy Love card kit. This card kit comes with supplies and instructions that allow you to create tons of cards. I've added my personal touch while creating using this kit.

Here are some details.


This is such a fun kit. I'll share more cards that I've created using this kit soon.

I've posted about my upcoming teaching trip to Hong Kong yesterday. If you've missed it, simply just click here to read about it. Hope to see some of you there!!
Sources: Bo Bunny Crazy Love card kit; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Accents Creative Designs flower, Bo Bunny button, paper doily, Tombow and other adhesives.

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Such a cute card, Irene! I only wish that you might have posted a "with only the kit" card and a "this is what I did with it" card! I'm sure it would have been interesting and inspirational to see how you changed it up! Happy Day! :)

PATRICIA said...

CONGRATULATIONS, WORKS PERFECT

ww.pkaragulian.blogspot.com

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin