Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas Tag

I know that Christmas is over but the festive mood and celebration is still ongoing with New Year just round the corner. Therefore, I would still like to share some Christmas projects that I've created sometime ago.

This is a tag that I've created using the beautiful Noel line by Bo Bunny.


Check out how I've used some chipboard flowers on this tag. I've applied some Glimmer Glam on it.

I've a third tag to share. Check back for it tomorrow!
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: TA Glimmer Glam, Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny ribbon, brads, ribbon slide, chipboard, floss for stitching, Tombow, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Delightful Irene as ever. It would be so good if the spirit of Christmas was in our hearts and our deeds 24/7


http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com/

Dora said...

This amzingly beautiful!

Karla Ribeiro said...

Wow!!!So cute!! I love this tag...
Congrats!!
Karla.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin