Monday, May 9, 2011

You Are Our No. 1 Sweetness


It's Monday again and time for me to share my first May project at The Crop Spot. Today's tutorial would be based on the above layout titled "You Are Our No. 1 Sweetness". This layout features the beautiful and feminine line, Sweetness by Pink Paislee.

Here are some details on it.


Check out the detail step by step tutorial on this layout now at The Crop Spot. Enjoy!

Check back tomorrow for some sneak peeks on my upcoming workshops in Jakarta!!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

6 comments:

unni's scrappeboble said...

WOWWWWWW, so beautyfuuuuuuuuul :))))

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous LO! Love all the fussy cutting and how you used the lace/ribbon so many different ways!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

Beautiful bright fun lay out!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Fantastic ! I love everything, and especially the flowers !
Catherine

Catherine said...

Absolutely stunning layout!

La Vikinga said...

I continued looking on your blog and this one I LOVE!!! I love it when there are many elements and matching. In Sweden we don't always get the papers AND the embellishments so that we can do this kind of projects...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin