Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pour L'amour du Scrap


Now, here's the news which I've been wanting to share with you all. Yes! I'll be teaching in the "Pour L'amour du Scrap" event at Lille, France on 16th till 19th February 2012. It will be a good 4 years since my last visit to France! I know it's a little early to announce this but I just want to give more planning time to those of you who wish to attend my workshops there. Mark your calenders and plan your trip soon! I'll share more information on this when I get more from the organizer! 
Ps: I'm actually in the process of creating the workshop samples now!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

4 comments:

Shona said...

how exciting ..huge congrats :)

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

great news ! Lille is a bit far away from home... I am sure you will have a great time there !

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!

Mano said...

I looking forward for more news about it!!! it would be a pleasure to follow a class with you!!!
kind rgds from Belgium

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin