Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grow Up

Today I would like to share another old layout which I've created more than a year ago. I've been not feeling well for the last few days and did not scrap for almost a week already. Therefore, I've went searching back some old files on my laptop and noticed that, there are quite a number of old projects which I've not shared online before.

This layout is a layout which I've created while guest designing. I were sent some amazing products to work with.

Here are some details on it.





I hope to get back to my norm soon and start scrapping. I really missed getting some inks in my hands.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Jillibean Soup; Inks: Ranger Distress Inks, Ranger Embossing Ink; Others: Layers Of Color mask, Ranger Embossing Powder, Ranger Stickles, lace, gesso, Prima pearls, felt and flowers, Jillibean Soup stickers and tags, Glue Arts and Tombow adhesives.

3 comments:

ElenaYa said...

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Brendaxx said...

Lovely page!! And I hope you will feel better soon!!

Kay F said...

I hope you get better soon...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin