Monday, September 5, 2011

Relax

Hello everyone! I'm finally back from a short holiday trip with the family. Slowly getting back to my normal busy scrappy life!


It's time for me to share another tutorial at The Crop Spot. Today's layout features the sweet paper line by Cosmo Cricket called "Odds and Ends".


Here are some details on it.


If you would like to follow along the detail tutorial based on this layout and create your version of it, go on over to The Crop Spot now to check it out. Enjoy!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Irene, this page is SPECTACULAR. I always take extra time when admiring your works of art, so I don't miss any creative detail. This one is no exception - believe i've spent about 10 minutes today :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin