Thursday, November 3, 2011

News on Upcoming Classes!!

I'll be flying to Japan very soon to teach at two amazing cities. First two workshops will be at Osaka. You will learn the techniques to create two contrast looking projects using tons of fun products, mediums and tools from Clear Scraps, Ranger Ink, Tim Holtz idea-ology, Dusty Attic, Sizzix, TPC, Anna Griffin, Kaisercraft, Copic etc etc


I'll also be teaching two workshops in Tokyo! These workshops will leave you with tons of ideas and inspirations. You will have a chance to work with products from some of the most amazing companies such as Bo Bunny, Clear Scraps, Tims Holtz idea-ology, Ranger Ink, CI Bare Element, Zutter, Sizzix, 7Gypsies etc etc.
For those of you who could not make it to my workshops in Japan and residing in Europe, I have a great news for you! I'll be also be teaching at the "Pour L'Amour du Scrap" event, Lille, France in February 2012. I'll be teaching totally "NEW" workshops in this event. More details on my workshops will be coming soon.


I'm really happy to meet some of you at my recent Indonesia teaching trip and can't wait to meet more of you in Japan and France! For those of you attending my workshops, I really hope you all would bring an "apron". All my workshops are fun with tons of messiness!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say I wish I can go and show you around Tokyo!! Would love to hang out with you! With that said, have a wonderful time there - it's amazing!! MargieH (SNR)

Mescrap said...

Congratulation for the classes in Japan & France !!
It's really wonderful !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin