Thursday, December 22, 2011

Acrylic ATCs

Today I would love to share with you all some acrylic ATCs which I've created using some Clear Scraps ATCs for some of my new friends in Japan.




I'm really thankful to each of them for making my trip to Osaka an amazing experience!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Others: Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz ideo-ology, Copic markers, Ranger Glossy Accents, lace, rhinestones, decorative brads, lace stickers, Beacon and other adhesives.

5 comments:

Ольга said...

Very beautifully. I too would want to have such automatic telephone exchange. It is a great honor to have such card in the collection.

Nadezhdinka said...

невероятные АТС ))) никогда раньше подобных не встречала :)

rosette said...

c'est magnifique!

pooky said...

Oh my!!! These are stunning! Please do a tutorial on these...pleeeeaaassseee..hehe

Margie Higuchi said...

Irene, these are BEAUTIFUL!! The girls will love them - what a nice thank you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin