Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some Pictures of Taiwan!


As promised, here are some pictures of Taiwan which I've taken during my trip to share!

First of all, check out these gorgeous views!

 
 
Taiwan is a beautiful island surrounded by gorgeous sea and amazing mountains.
 



Take a look at these strange stones formation! It's the amazing "Yeh Liu".






The famous Taipei 101.


And now the old town of "Jiu Fen".


 
Here are some random shots.





 
 
 
Lastly, I love the local delicacies!! Yummy food from the night markets! I've put on a few pounds when I got back! Some of their yummy food are barbeque sausages and cuttlefish, sauce rice, oyster noodles, bubble tea, pink guava, mango, pineapple cookies etc etc...I can go on and on....
 
  


Taiwan is a beautiful country with gorgeous sceneries, nice people and yummy food! I would definitely visit this country again!!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Magnifiques photos d'un beau pays si lointain, merci de ce partage. Biz

Sonia said...

Wow...thank you for sharing these beautiful fotographs. it must be so beautiful in Taiwan.

Hugs from Switzerland.
Sonia

Lynn said...

Your photography is amazing. You captured the essence of the city beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing the photos and the memories of your trip.

Yasmin said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Your photos are gorgeous and make me think it might be fun to visit there!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin