Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Altered Jewelry Box


This is an altered jewelry box that I've created using the sweet and beautiful "Isabella" line by Bo Bunny. I received this bare display box as a gift from a good friend of mine, Miyako from Osaka, Japan. When I first saw this box, immediately I wanted to create a jewelry box out of it for Chloe.

Here are some details on it.


 
I used tons of laces, flowers and pearls to decorate this box.
 
I've stamped on the glass cover using a clear stamp by Bo Bunny with Staz On.
 
 
Thank you so much Miyako for this beautiful box and the inspiration! I've enjoyed altering it very much!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Flowers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny crystals, trinket and paper doilies; laces, pearls, Beacon ad other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin