Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thrilling Frame


This is an altered frame featuring Petaloo beautiful fowers with Authentique's "Thrilling" collection. I've used an old frame to create this Halloween themed decor piece.

 
I've first stained the frame and later, I've cut bits and pieces from the pattern papers to decorate it.
 
 
For some dimensional embellishment, I've used Petaloo textured flowers with some velvet hydrangeas. The chipboard spider web and spiders are by Petaloo as well.
 
 
I've cut out this kitten from a Halloween vintage dazzler by Petaloo.
 
 
This chipboard witch and cat is also by Petaloo. I've painted them black and highlighted them using some white paint.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Chipboards: Petaloo; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo vintage dazzlers and lace, Authentique stickers, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

This is so beautiful! You are so creative! I love the Halloween arts and crafts! Thank you for sharing this with us! Happy Halloween!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin