Monday, March 24, 2014

Passion


This is an old grungy layout featuring Art Anthology and 7 Dots Studio. I've also used some stamps by Vilda Stamps here.

I've done tons and tons of layers using paints and masks. There are very limited paper layering here.


I've used gesso and sorbet to add texture and dimension. Want to know how I did the film strip mark in the sorbet? I've first apply a moderate layer of sorbet on the paper using a palette knife and later used a film strip stamp by Vilda Stamps to stamp on it before it dries. 

The chipboard used here are by Dusty Attic.



This camera stamp is one of my favorite by Vilda Stamps.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: 7 Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: metal embellishment, Beacon and other adhesives. 

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Awesome elements and techniques!

Kerry-Jean Watson said...

beautiful!

Rina said...

incredibly beautiful!

ALINE said...

This page is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin