Friday, November 7, 2014

I Love Everything About You Mini Album


Are you all up for a mini album? Today I would like to share a mini album which I've created sometime ago. I've used Clear Scraps Garden Mixables album

Here are some close-ups on the front cover.




These mixables album are so much fun! Love the mix of acrylic and chipboard pages which allows me to play with different techniques in one same album.

Here are some pages in this album.




I had so much fun creating this mini album and hope you all like it!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Others: pattern papers, flowers, ribbons, Ranger liquid pearls, dew drops, acrylic paint, pearls, Magic mesh, TCW stencils, white gel pen, Viva Decor pearl pen, stamps, Ranger Crackle pant, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin