Friday, February 6, 2015

Faith Altered Clipboard


Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm sharing another new release by Clear Scraps! It's the new acrylic clipboard! I must admit that this is one of my favorite of all the new releases this round.

Here are some close-ups on it.


I've used Authentique's "Faith" collection to create this project.


Besides the acrylic clipboard, I've also used an acrylic frame and another newly released border stencil to embellish and add more details to this clipboard. I've inked the acrylic frame with alcohol ink.


The gorgeous flowers, lace and berries used on this clipboard are by Petaloo.


Hope you all find this clipboard inspiring! You will definitely see more clipboards from me soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers and berries: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo lace, twine, brads, jewels, pearls, charm, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Stunning and gorgeous! I am just drooling!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love how you frosted the frame.

Lili Sulastri said...

Lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin