Thursday, March 12, 2015

Awesome HK Mini Album


Morning! I've not shared a mini for sometime. Therefore, today, I'm sharing a mini album featuring Clear Scraps chipboard circle album.

To create the title of this album, I've also used some acrylic alphabets by Clear Scraps. I've outlined the alphabets using a black marker and added some glitter paste on it.

Here are some pages in it.





To decorate this album, I've used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye "Market Street" collection. Hope you all like this album.

See you soon!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Mini Album: Clear Scraps; Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, My Mind's Eye stickers, washi tapes, die-cuts, chipboard and flair; glitter paste, permanent marker, lace, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

Pretty said...

SUBLIME KISSES PRETTY

Lori said...

Another beautiful creation! I don't know how you do it.

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful mini album - and wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin