Friday, April 29, 2016

Beautiful Taiwan Mini Album

It has been a while since I share my last mini album. Therefore, for today's post, I would like to share with you all an album which I've created using Clear Scraps mixable travel album. This album consists of pages of acrylic and chipboard. Besides the album, I've also used a feather mirror embellishment by Clear Scraps to decorate the cover of this album.

Here are some of the pages in it.



I have so much fun decorating each page in this album. To make it more interesting, I've left some of the acrylic pages uncovered to get some see-through effect on the page.




Hope you all like this album and see you all soon! Happy Friday!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Mini Album: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: My Minds Eye; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: Petaloo flowers, Clear Scraps mirror embellishment, ribbons, permanent markers, washi tapes, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin