Happy Wednesday! It's time that I share another acrylic tag with you all. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic tag with some simple techniques to create this tag.
Some details on it.
Here is a simple tutorial to create this tag.
1) First stamped some flowers on the acrylic tag using solvent ink. I've used Stampendous stamp and Tsukineko Staz On.
2) Add some color to the stamped images from the back of the acrylic tag. After that, trace the acrylic tag onto a white cardstock and cut it out. Attached the white cardstock to the tag from its back. I used Beacon Zip Dry to attach the cardstock to the acrylic tag. You can also use Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue.
3) Cut out some images from the pattern paper and attached it to the tag according to the picture below. I've used Graphic 45 Children Hour collection. Also add a strip of burlap on the bottom of the tag. I've used Petaloo burlap trim.
4) Then add some flowers to it. I've used Petaloo textured flowers. Also add some jewel dragonfly and butterfly to it.
5) Lastly, tie a ribbon on top of the tag.
Hope you all like this tag! Have a great week!
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Stampendous; Flower: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo burlap, ribbon, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.