Friday, September 9, 2016

Self Control Tag


Hi everyone! Today is time for me to share another tag featuring Clear Scraps. I've used Clear Scraps chipboard tag, acrylic frame and stencils to create this tag.


To add colors to this tag, I've used Faber-Castell gelatos and to add colors to the acrylic frame, I've used alcohol ink.


To create the title and the background, I've used several stencils by Clear Scraps. 


Hope to see you all again soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Product: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Faber-Castell, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Others: Ranger Stickles, jewels, twines, Petaloo flower, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin