Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Stocking Shaker


Hello friends! Christmas is just round the corner and I'm all  hype with holiday mood. I'm very excited to share some of my Christmas home decor projects with you all. For today's post, I'm sharing with you all a Christmas stocking shaker which I've created using Clear Scraps new stocking shaker.

To decorate this shaker, I've used tons of flowers and pins by Petaloo and pattern papers by Graphic 45.

Here are more details on it.





Hope you all like this! Happy decorating!!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Shaker: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Ink/Paints: Ranger Ink; Flowers and pins: Petaloo; Others: twine, Ranger Stickles, sequins, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin