Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Introducing Craft Source!!

Hello fellow crafters! Recently, I've come to a decision to make some changes and for that to happen, I have to create some space by getting rid of some of my supplies and artwork. Therefore, I've decided to list my supplies and artwork for sale on some sites.

That's the reason for creating Craft Source!!


Craft Source will be a place where I will put up my stuffs for sale but it is only available to Malaysian crafters. However, if you are not a Malaysian crafter and would like to purchase them, you can email me and we can make some special arrangements. I've just started to list some supplies there, you all can go and check it out. I will add more listings everyday. So keep checking back. I've added this store on the right side bar of my blog. Happy shopping!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin