Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Good Vibes Layout


Happy Tuesday! It's about time for me to share another layout with you all. This is an acrylic based layout. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic XL shape and pattern papers by BoBunny to create this layout.

Here are some details on it.


I've used some dimensional paint by Art Anthology with a texture scrapper to add some colors and texture to the layout.


I've also used stamps by Vilda Stamps to stamp some details on this layout.


Creating on a transparent acrylic base is really fun. Hope you all give it a try!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: BoBunny brads, paint scrapper, Copic markers, Dusty Attic chipboard, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful layout. Would love to try out using transparent acrylic base.

Lisa aka Raining said...

I love this Irene. I would love to know how you colored the edges of the acrylic?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin