Thursday, June 1, 2017

Love Forever


Hello everyone! Today, I would like to share another layout with you all. This layout features Clear Scraps acrylic butterflies. Besides that, I've also used Vilda Stamps stamps.

Here are some closer look at this layout.


I've painted some chipboard cherry blossom and detailed it using some dimensional paint. I really love the intricate stamp designs by Vilda Stamps.

I've colored the acrylic butterflies with some alcohol inks and outlined it with some permanent markers. To add more dimensions on it, I've used some liquid pearls to detail it. For some sparkle to this layout, I've used some jewels and pearls.

 Hope you all find this layout inspiring. Have a great weekend ahead!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: K&Company; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: chipboard, flowers, jewels, pearls, trims, rub-ons, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin