Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring Bookmarks


Hello everyone! Today. I would like to share two Spring bookmarks which I've created using BoBunny's products. These bookmarks are perfect to use during some Spring reading.

I love the doodled patterns and flowers on the pattern papers and decided to cut them out to use. I use them to layer and create a design on these bookmarks.


I used some markers and jewels to decorate this bookmark. Besides that, I've also added some clear stickers to detail it.



To add some textures to it, I've used some thread to stitching around these bookmarks.


I love using these bookmarks as it reminds me the sweet and beautiful Spring season. Hope you all like it too. Thank you for dropping by and see you all again soon!



Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny clear stickers and jewels, Copic markers, ribbon, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin