Friday, April 13, 2018

Our Wedding Acrylic Clipboard


I can't believe that each week passes so fast! It's time for another project on my blog. This time, I'm sharing a home decor which I've created as a gift for a friend. I've altered an acrylic clipboard by Clear Scraps

This is a very simple project. I've added some colors to the clipboard using some pattern papers.


I used some flowers and burlap to add some textures and dimensions to it. This is a great and sweet home decor gift to create. If you have to come up with something fast and beautiful for a friend who is getting married, try creating one of this. The acrylic element makes this gift looks gorgeous.

Hope to see you all again soon! 



Sources: Acrylic Clipboard: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: pattern papers, burlap, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin